Continue game / new game options

• When I quit a game before it’s finished, and then try to start a new game of the same style, I’m not getting the new game/continue game options. Tried on my
    iPhone and iPad and both have not let me start a new game without finishing the current one. Is that a glitch or is there a setting I can change?

• Hi @Caitjaynes!
    Thank you very much for your message. How are you able to even continue the game if both options are not visible to you? Could you also send me a screenshot of the menu screen where you're not seeing the options you're supposed to?

@Caitjaynes said:

e it’s finished, and then try to start a new game of the same style, I’m not getting the new game/continue game options. Tried on my
    iPhone and iPad and both have not let me start a new game without finishing the current one. Is that a glitch or is there a setting I can change?

• Not sure how to attach but here's what I see:
    https://imgur.com/a/46oJSzg

So on the first island I have a game going with AI. If i click on this, rather than a second screen popping up to say new game/continue game, it takes me straight back into the game every time. If I wanted to start a new game on first island, I'd have to play out the one I'm in.

• Okay. Thank you for the screenshot that works fine! Could you quickly start another single player game on any other scenario and check whether it's the same there? Please excuse the inconveniences and thank you for you patience!

• @Administrator yes, I can start any other scenario a new game.

• Thank you very much for your feedback! Could you maybe then try to just quickly tab through the game that doesn't let you start and just let the AI win? It doesn't seem to be a general problem of your installation so it rather seems like a temporary bug.

• @Administrator yeah, I can and I have a bunch of times before. Just wanted to see if there was a solution.

• Hi Administrator,

After working fine for almost a year, for the last 5 days, when I click on 'Start Search' it just goes to 'Searching for opponents...' but never finds any, no matter how long I leave it. This is frustrating and there is an obvious problem with access and connection.

Can you please inform as to why I am unable to connect with other players all of a sudden?

Clear Sky

• Hi @Caitjaynes,

sorry. Maybe I misunderstood you. Did you actually start any new game and then leave it immediately and check whether you can start a new one in the same scenario? Can you actually never start a new game once you've started one?

• Hi @Clear-Sky,

could you try to logout and login again? This often fixes connectivity problems like this? If that's not improving the situation –please write a quick e-mail to support@catanuniverse.com.
    Our technical support should be able to help you out in that case!

@Clear-Sky said:

Hi Administrator,

After working fine for almost a year, for the last 5 days, when I click on 'Start Search' it just goes to 'Searching for opponents...' but never finds any, no matter how long I leave it. This is frustrating and there is an obvious problem with access and connection.

Can you please inform as to why I am unable to connect with other players all of a sudden?

Clear Sky

• @Administrator I can finish the game, but I never have the option to start a new one when one is in progress. Sometimes I just want to quit the game I’m in and start a new one, and I’ve seen on other people’s devices that it lets them click “continue” or “new game”. For me it doesnt so that’s why I asked

• Hi @Caitjaynes,

In that case please contact our technical support at support@catanuniverse.com. Please include the screenshot you've sent to me.
    This is unique and I haven't seen it happen before, personally.