Lost Karma & ELO points - what's going on??

• Lost my karma & 6 ELO pts and I did nothing wrong. I would like them back Catan Universe please. Took me too long to get them to only lose them. I miss 'Catan online' :(

• @administrators @Developers Has been happening to me for the past week. Every time I lose a game (not quit), the game is cancelled and I lose karma and a lot of Elo. This is ridiculous!!!

• Hearing you! Still waiting to hear back from Catan Universe @administrators @Developers @Moderators

• administrators

@Nyte_ We could identify an unusual loss of Karma for one game and corrected the score. We are sorry for the inconveniences. If you lose a game it is most likely to also lose ELO.

• administrators

@cypherhex Your Karma is at a pristine 5 Star level.

• @Administrator Many thanks for this and for your reply but will it continue??

• administrators

@Nyte_ We are keeping a close eye on the situation and are currently investigating what causes this issues. The next patch will include a fix for an issue that could cause games to end prematurely for the second to last player in a multiplayer match. We are confident this fix will already improve the situation but we will investigate nonetheless.

• @Administrator Sometimes I loose Karma because I get kicked by the wretched :alarm_clock: :boom: kicktimer a lot. I always regain my Karma because I never leave a game voluntary.
    But I wish you would:

• 1. Turn off the kicktimer -or fix it !
    • 2. Check what is wrong with your server!

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks @administrators and rumpelsiltzchen >>> totally agree!

• Hi @administrators just following up on your last response quote "We are keeping a close eye on the situation and are currently investigating what causes this issues. The next patch will include a fix for an issue that could cause games to end prematurely for the second to last player in a multiplayer match. We are confident this fix will already improve the situation but we will investigate nonetheless". How is it going???