Lock screen

• Playing on mobile phone. I have the game at the view i prefer then because of fat fingers the screen uses 3d and displays in a hard tp view way.

Can i lock the screen to the angler i prefer please?

• administrators

@Wootah You mean a fixed setup that can´t be changed even if you would try to move the camera angle?

• @Administrator I think he means a way to save his preferred settings, something like protected mode. When you have written something in WORD, you can lock it to protect it :lock: from unvoluntary changes.
    A similar command to lock my chosen settings would be helpful for our problems with CU, too. Especially in Duell, I need to minimize :mag: a lot to see at least my own cards.
    But when I have to drag+drop cards, the board :dizzy: starts moving, the size often changes again, :weary: I have to revert :arrows_clockwise: to play on, and then the kick-timer :alarm_clock: :boom: kicks me out for taking too long.
    Being able to protect :lock: the chosen size settings, and unlock them :unlock: if you need to change them , would be a really great :bulb: idea.

• @Administrator said:

@Wootah You mean a fixed setup that can´t be changed even if you would try to move the camera angle?

Having an option to toggle lock camera off and on would be a blessing. Being able to move the camera is great, but sometimes I find that not necessary.

• Yeah all of the above.

I usually fix the board how i like it and leave it at that and only move it by accident.