I play on both browser and iPhone, and on both from time to time i accidentally either zoom in really close or change the angle and its really difficult to fix. Can someone tell me what the actual controls for this are?
- holding down right click then moving up or down changes the camera angle.
- Using the mouse scroll to zoom the camera in and out
- hold down left click and move mouse to change camera positioning
- put a finger on the screen and hold it, then use a second finger to go up and down to change camera angle (This is really buggy though so it might spaz out. I'd recommend not messing with this on mobile).
- pinch 2 fingers closer to each other to Zoom out.
- pinch 2 fingers away from each other to Zoom in.
- drag finger across the screen to move camera positioning.
@DylLighted Yes, but it is very difficult to do the fine tuning. I often have trouble mionimizing because I am too clumsy to get the right size. It is either too small or too large. Just like the scroll down bar on the start menu, I have problems using that, too.
The zoom speed is too fast. It takes micro movements to get the zoom to move where you need it to and even then you often can't get it to where you want it.
Is there any possibility to zoom without mousescroll or pinch-option? like ctrl +/-?
This drives me crazy as well, so hard to get the right zoom level. Not sure why they can't create a keyboard shortcut for this but I at least found a workaround: turn on automatic camera zoom in settings (which normally drives me batty) and wait for it to zoom in then zoom out again and at least it will zoom out to see the whole board. Then you can turn it off again.