Why do I have to refuse a trade offer from AI for a resource I don't have?

• Banned

This is a waste of time and clicks when playing. @Administrator @Developers can you change this? and please don't tell me to change my trade preferences. I DO want to see what the AI has to offer when it pertains to my own hand, but you should be able to programmatically make it such that I never have to actively refuse an offer from the AI that doesn't apply to me (i.e. the software is smart enough to know that I cannot make that trade). I know you want us to see what the AI is offering in general but why do I have to confirm that I don't want to trade a resource I don't have? Maybe that offer should disappear on it's own? I don't know what the answer is but me having to click the button to refuse when that's the only possible option that exists is redundant and a waste. The entire mechanics of the trading system should be modeled after PlayCatan where it was already done right. You all do have experience using that system right?

Can you start over and re implement?

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################