Windows browser game says I am offline when I am online.

• Windows browser game says I am offline when I am online.

• @loribell01 I have the same problem just after the patch- I was using steam.

• Banned

@Administrator said

Hi Catanians,

We will publish Catan Universe 1.5.1at 11 am [CEST] June 27th which includes fixes for issues we, unfortunately, had with 1.5.0:

Fixed Issues:
    •Optimizations of the communication between server and client to prevent users from being held in the “you are offline” state and/or getting frequent “offline messages”. Info: This affected mostly player with a high ping to the game servers. We’ll continue to monitor and further tweak this system if needed.
    • Password recovery now works again as intended
    • Resource tiles now rotate correctly in Rivals multiplayer games and indicate the correct amount of resources
    • Server messages are functional again

Lies. Obviously not fixed. Do you read the problems people post on the forum? It doesn't seem like it because every time you say something is fixed a dozen people post that it's not and then you give the classic "we can't recreate it" excuse. For years now. How do you stay in business operating this way?

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################

• Please contact us via support@catanuniverse.com if you are still experiencing this issue. We will need more info about the specific setup you are using. the general fix helped most users with the issues but few unfortunately seem to still have problems.