The player base of Catan Universe should receive compensation after this latest patch update.

• I don't really mean to bash on Catan Universe, but this latest update was pretty bad. From all the glitches like being unable to build a city (which is game-changing) and also straight up not being able to play because it kept saying "offline, the Catan Universe player base really deserves something. Of course, there were way more, but I'm going to keep this short and simple.

To us, the player base, this could be an opportunity where the developers prove to us that they are willing to say they made their mistakes and they can communicate with the community. For the compensation, I think it'd be reasonable to give out a few scrolls and a few hundred Catan gold.

Most other gaming companies most always give out something whenever they mess up to satisfy the player base. As you know, the player base is quite negative at the moment reasonably so. This is the chance for Catan Universe to finally create a positive light about their company.

I hope this gets through. I'm glad you have a patch update here soon.

@administrators @Developers

• administrators

@DylLighted Don´t worry we already have plans for that. But first of all, we need to fix stuff that unfortunately got broken so everyone can profit from what we will offer.

• @Administrator said:

@DylLighted Don´t worry we already have plans for that. But first of all, we need to fix stuff that unfortunately got broken so everyone can profit from what we will offer.

That's good to hear. I'm glad you guys are willing to accept you've made some mistakes. I look forward to the future of Catan Universe.