Really random?

• I swear the dice roll the number underneath the robber just after it has been moved an awful lot....

• @Wootah I was just mentioning that to my wife last night. Going to start keeping track, but I would say my app is rolling what the robber is placed on a good 90% of the time.

• There are too many patterns... I also mentioned this problem! You have the feeling that 80% of the rolls are not random.

• 7 rolls in 90% of the cases to the same player if there are 3 players... which means, it goes like that: x - x- 7 - x - x -7 -x - x - 7... (in more than 70% of the games in the 2nd or 3rd turn there comes the first 7)
    • the problem you mentioned, that the dice roll the number underneath the robber right after blocking (even though the number hasn't rolled before) - in this case it's always good to block the number you need to roll :)
    • 2 and 3 are good numbers in 90% of the games. You win with no problem having important resources on those numbers.

I adjusted my games to those patterns, but I think it is not fair to those who have no idea...