Help!! Never finding opponents

• For the past few days now my Catan Universe will just constantly look for opponents and never find them when I try to do an Auto Match.

Did something happen? I've tried canceling it and restarting the search. I've reconnected many times.

I'm using the browser version on my Mac in Chrome. All up to date.

I wanted to use the Steam version but it won't run for me. Tried to install a few times.

Can anyone here help?

• I am now having the same issue. What is going on? Would be nice to see how many players are online.

• @cosmicelf Hi elfie, lots of people could not login these last days, I guess that might be the reason you could not find anyone. :mag:

• So do admins ever post in here or what?

• @Settleonore A lot of things would be nice.. Kind of crazy all the effort put into making 3D game out of a 2D game.. Avatars that blink and twitch.. But what about the most basic things that make the game more playable?

• administrators

@cosmicelf It would be great if you could send a screenshot of your Auto-Match settings to us via support@catanuniverse.com. We will take a look at them and your account as well over there.

• @Administrator Has the update happened? I'm still experiencing the same problems.

• administrators

@cosmicelf regarding the auto-match issue please try to clear the browser cache and load the game again

• @Administrator I deleted the Catan Universe cookies and it works again. crazy a cookie can stop you from playing the game..

• Banned

This post is deleted!

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################

• I am playing on the iPhone and I am never finding any opponents.