"You are offline"

• @Administrator

Any advice for someone using a Mac? I've been getting the offline message for a few days now. I can't play cities and knights (or any online game) despite having the scrolls to do so.

• Hello - i have the same problem - "You are offline" - and I cannot play at all
    Any idea when will it be fixed?

• Ganz viele Leute wollen spielen, egal mit welchem System, UND es funktioniert bei keinem, über all das gleiche Problem - und was wird getan? NICHTS, schade, schade, schade ...

######################################################## #######
    Bring PlayCatan zurück! Lassen Sie uns es aufrechterhalten und dafür bezahlen. Sie sammeln nur Geld.
    ######################################################## #######

• I've been experiencing similar kinds of things.

• @Administrator
    Please let me know if this issue can/will be resolved, and if not how I can get my money back. Thank you.

• @Administrator This problem is also occurring on Macs. Any tips for us? It seems silly that we'd need to purge our app data due to the update...but I'll give it a try.

• @Administrator said:

We are investigating full speed on what we can to help you guys out. Atm, we do have the problem to reproduce the issue on our end.

So you can duplicate the problem. Hopefully you can find the solution since there were obviously unintended consequences in your last update.

• @Administrator @Developers @KOSMOS @everybody
    This offline error is still going on, in every game.
    I play on Steam and Win 10 PC. Really aggravating.
    Please do something about that.
    Also..... can we please disable the kicktimer. It constantly is displayed even when all players move at a good pace.
    And please let us close the chat window as an option. I find that the chat has died since PlayCatan has been closed. Most people just play.
    I cold do without the twitching avatar. Maybe all those extras suck too much juice and the game would improve if you take them out or let us chose them as options.It is so very frustrating,
    Also - maybe we could make all items on the board movable. I could think of better spots to place my cards and tokens. There is room to the right side when I play a game of 3......
    We give you so much feedback, it would be nice if things would get better instead of every update bringing more errors.

• Same issue as everybody. "I am offline" whether I use Chrome or Firefox.

• Yes since the update I’m always off line and lost 1000 points because of it, FIX!!!

• @Winterfun I am online. But it seems I am the only one who can login.... :worried: Cannot find any other players. Catan :ghost: has turned into a ghost town. :scream:

• Banned

@administrators this is extremely unprofessional, why aren't you answering anyone in this thread?

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################

• This has been going on for days now, so why haven't the problem been fixed? I want to be able to play again! This whole offline crap is ridiculous. PLS FIX IT, NOW!!!!

• I am having the same offline problem - but last night one of my friends who is not having this problem invited me to a game and I could except his invite and play the the game, I played three games. After that I tied to set up my own game but it was still saying I am offline? Today I logged in and still showing I am offline, I can only play single player against the AI.

• @Ambaal123 said:

I am having the offline problem aswell.

yes I still have 'offline' too. Can't play anything only post on these forums! Please fix...