GDPR Kills Catan

• The update that mandates that we accept the new privacy policy has a glitch that prevents you from being considered "online" even though the game is being played via a web browser. Looks like the login system is dead. Fix is needed ASAP.

• Yeah I haven't been able to play in 2 days either, hopefully they fix this soon

• I'm having a similar problem as well. After I press the Accept button for the Terms & conditions, it's loading forever and I don't manage to login.

• Banned

Apparently GDPR has now killed more than one version of catan! come on, these rules have been in place for nearly two years now, how hard can it be to comply? Amateurs. I'm sorry if my remarks sound disparaging but the people responsible for the electronic version of Catan have no idea what they're doing. I don't just mean the programmers or the people managing them, I also mean the people at the Catan home office that are allowing this to continue in this manner. Klaus, Benjamin, Arnd... what are you guys doing over there?

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.

• still no way to get "online". are we being blocked because we're outside of the EU? fix this please.

Dein System ist kaputt. Wir können nicht online gehen, um das Spiel zu spielen. Werden Sie es reparieren oder Rückerstattungen vornehmen? So viel zu deutscher Qualität.

• @pmob No, German players are just as desperate as you guys.. sob,:cry:

• Banned

@pmob said:

Dein System ist kaputt.

Ja.

Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.

• @pmob - This issue applies to players all over the globe. It is one of the new bugs that came with the latest update.....
    Every update brings more grief...… Bring back my PlayCatan!!!!!!!!
    @Klaus Teuber @Arnd-Fischer @Teuber

• @pmob - @ EVERYONE
    If you are on facebook, go to the page named Catan and leave your comments there.... maybe that will show the owners of the Catan board games where this all is headed.

• I can assure you, we are working full speed on a solution for the issue.

• @Fortuna I agree. Catan Universe shows a bit of promise but so far it is not ready to replace PlayCatan which worked well despite lacking all these frills Catan Universe has added.

• @Administrator said:

I can assure you, we are working full speed on a solution for the issue.

Any updates? Do you have an estimate on when the issue will be resolved?

• administrators

@pmob If you still have issues with this please contact us via support@catanuniverse.com. A general fix already has been applied. If you still should have issues we will need more info from you regarding your setup.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• seems to be working again. almost killed my addiction. almost.