Latest update contains TONS of errors.

• I would expect that a game of this sort would have some sort of product testing before an update goes into production, but that does not seem to be the case for the latest update. Note: These are all on the Steam PC version of the game.

#1 The English version thew an error after I won the first games. Line #64 "null reference" relating to the winner language message reference.

#2 After each game ends and I exit the board, it goes back to the home screen and asks if I want to rejoin the game.

#3 Every time I login it says that I was kicked from the previous game even thought I completed the game and exited the board.

#4 Leaving the game board automatically kicks one into the auto match search.

#5 There seems to be an issue with the dice. I just finished a game of 35 rounds without seeing a single 10 the entire game?!?!?!?

#6 The loss of connection issue seems to be getting much worse with error message constantly popping up on the left side of the screen then disappearing only to reappear again a few seconds later.

I love the game, but ya'll really need to learn to test a patch before putting out an update.

• @TxGold said:

goes back to the home screen and asks if I want to rejoin the game.

#3 Every time I login it says that I was kicked from the previous game even thought I completed the game and exited the board.

#4 Leaving the game board automatically kicks one into the auto match search.

#5 There seems to be an issue with the dice. I just finished a game of 35 rounds without seeing a single 10 the entire game?!?!?!?

#6 The loss of connection issue seems to be getting much worse with error message constantly popping up on the left side of the screen then disappearing only to reappear again a few sec

Exact message for #1: {"message":"TypeError: Cannot read property "id" from null(event/GAME_WON.js#64)"}

• Another game with same dice issue: 70 rounds

2-0
    3-8
    4-0
    5-14
    6-5
    7-14
    8-13
    9-3
    10-3
    11-5
    12-2

• In #2 and #6 I have the same issue that TxGold. Also I can't built a statlement during the game.

• Same here :weary:

I just played 3 games and all of them were full of issues - I couldn't even end the last game ...

I am too on PC/Steam.

• @TxGold said:

"null reference" relating to the winner language message reference.

No scoring at the end of the games because of this error!!! @administrators

• This will probably be an easy one for you guys...I can't play a game because it says I'm in "OFFLINE MODE." I've never had this problem before this most recent update. I have a strong internet connection, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Anyone know how to fix it?

• @BRB Same issue with me.

• @oldmeller1313

Same with me as well. Haven't been able to play for the last couple hours.

• @BRB, @administrators @Developers @KOSMOS - Same here. I log in thru Steam to try and play and it tells me that I am offline.....So I try to log out, but I cannot do that in offline mode...... I AM ON A BUS AND CANNOT GET OFF. :-)
    So I click on QUIT and it has the audacity to ask "Do you really want to quit this game?"
    Jeepers, I was not even in a game, I was OFFLINE.... Good grief, this latest update/fix surely "fixed" things. Lmao

• I can not even play the game right now. It is telling my that I am offline. What is going on? EDIT: Just realized that I have the same problem as the people above.

• I just won two games in a row and got the “null error” screen as well! And it gave me zero ELO points for my wins!

Also, I got the null error during my first match PRIOR to updating to the latest version of the app! So something must be going on that is actually unrelated to the latest update!