Kick Timer kicked me out - was actively playing

• I was playing a 3 person game (using Steam) of CaK with Galdalfthegrey55 and Willie W at approximately 7:58am CST when the kick timer came on for both myself and Gandalf. I was kicked out even though all 3 of us were actively taking turns (within the time limit). Gandalf had some small amount of time left before he was kicked out. I assume he was kicked out as well

This is not the first time I have seen this or that I was kicked out while playing

Is this a known issue? If so, when is a fix expected?
    If not, please report this

It would be nice to get my ELO back also

Thank You,
    Dave

• @Sentinals I have encountered the same problem many times, I would say, half of my games. I was not always the one who got kicked, :boom: often it was my fellow players, who were actively playing and not slow at all. Sometimes a kicktimer comes on for all 3 players at once. Sometimes it disappears again, sometimes a random player gets kicked.. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: no reason nor rhyme to it. But the one time I really got stuck in a frozen game, the kicktimer did not work, either. Only chat worked, so we could make sure neither of us was stalling the game. (it was the well documented "Who´s turn is it?"- bug :bug: in that case)