Losing game after all other human players quit

• I am brand new to this game, and at least 5 times now in the first few days of playing I have been kicked out of a game and told that I lost due to "all human players losing connection". I didnt lose connection, nor does it show stats or who won. Please fix this.

Thanks

• The whole system of network connectivity/disconnections is inherently badly made. If your internet is going on-off all the time, it basically means you will be kicked off soon. Every disconnect cuts your next disconnection time by half. And that is seriously stupid. I guess it even works if it isn't even your turn.

• @Stroom Yes. Several of my games have been broken up because the kicktimer imagined we were all inactive - which we were not. In several games all players were put on kicktimer at the same time. During one game, the other two players were kicked off :boom: during my turn, while it was my turn and I was building something. The game had run smoothly, they had played fast, and yet.... they got kicked off. Something about this kicktimer is not right. :exclamation:

• Banned

I also experienced all players getting the kick timer at once.

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################