playcatan friends

• Hey guys,
    who were some of your favorite play catan opponents and will those people identify their new names here?
    tbt (was tbt on pc also)

• Banned

I am here and this is my name! Where's Teddie? How about sleaster or toyah? Dervish?

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################

• Teddie!!

• :green_heart: I am here :dancers: :fire: and you :princess: may guess my name, but now new and improved, with a space key added! All because some tech trouble made it difficult to reregister under my old name. So you what you see: :evergreen_tree: "Rumpelstilzchen" is not what you type - it´s " :evergreen_tree: Rumpelstilzchen ":exclamation: The space key is silent, though. (Just kidding, I am Space-Rumpelstilzchen now, boldly going where no imp :imp: has ever :rocket: gone before... :star: )

• @tbt as in Tantalizing Teddi????? I am still the one and only Fortuna (or 4Tuna)
    Missing the BigTuna, HeyToots, Jenna, Kunigunde….. Jagged, Cerberus (who always made me so mad ) And so many more

• @Fortuna A lot of them are listed as players on here but I am not sure how active they are or if this stems from when CU first started.

• I was belz in Play Catan ....The one and true catan game
    Can't seem to get my old name back though

• @Fortuna Ich bin auch da und vermisse dich auch schrecklich!!!!!

• wenn der Server erreichbar ist, spiele ich auch hin und wieder....:disappointed: im moment geht wieder nix

• @kunigunde - und das ist genau das Elend, das wir alle hier beklagen..... es scheitert so oft schon an den grundlegenden Dingen, die sich soweit ich das sehe in den letzten 2 Jahren gar nicht so sehr gebessert haben.
    Die neuen CU Spieler ohne PlayCatan Erfahrung wissen leider nicht, was wir meinen, wenn wir alles beklagen, denn sie kennen das weitaus bessere Spiel ja gar nicht. Leider!

• @Fortuna said:

Die neuen CU Spieler ohne PlayCatan Erfahrung wissen leider nicht, was wir meinen, wenn wir alles beklagen, denn sie kennen das weitaus bessere Spiel ja gar nicht. Leider!

Auch Spieler, die nicht auf PlayCatan gespielt haben (wie z.B.: mich) können sagen, dass das Spiel nicht ausgereift ist und viel Funktionen, die schon oft aufgelistet wurden und welche das Spiel sehr verbessern wurden, nicht ausgereift sind. :(

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• Hello, I am P3tra as in PlayCatan. How I miss that platform...

• I was and still am EmeraldAngel :innocent:

I am EmeraldAngel on many other game sites too, so if you see someone there with my name, that might be me too!

• Ich war und bin immer noch einar.

• einar wie immer.

• Luzzi weint.....:cry: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed: