Game stuck at start screen

• Hey,

My game's been stuck at 75% for more than the past hour. I've restarted it countless times, cleared my cache, opened it on incognito. I've left it to load for the past hour.
    It has nothing to do with the internet, which is super speedy. Let me know what I can do!

• administrators

@Fizztor What browser and OS are you using on your machine? The latest FF version does perform better with WebGL than Chrome does. We generally suggest to frequent players to get the Steam Version of CU. You will spare yourself the loading time and the game looks much better

• Banned

@Administrator said:

@Fizztor What browser and OS are you using on your machine? The latest FF version does perform better with WebGL than Chrome does. We generally suggest to frequent players to get the Steam Version of CU. You will spare yourself the loading time and the game looks much better

If it's so important to work on mobile platforms... Why do you keep pushing people to use steem, which is not compatible with mobile?

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################

• administrators

@acokeparty The game is a cross-platform game. All players can play together. You can download the game everywhere we offer it for free, log in with your account and play (also use the unlockes you already made with your account). If you are a heavy user on PC or Mac we suggest the Steam version since it will ultimately be the better experience for you.