LÖSUNG FÜR KICKTIMER AM PC/ SOLUTION FOR KICKTIMER ON PC

• Gestern mal wieder eine der größten Bugs hier:
    Während dem Spiel sagen mir 2 Mitspieler, dass bei mir der Kicktimer läuft...NUR: Ich konnte ihn gar nicht sehen und meine Internetverbindung lief normal!
    Ein Spieler empfahl mir "ALT & TAB" gedrückt zu halten....und siehe da der KIcktimer(den ich nicht sehen konnte:flushed: )
    verschwand.
    Auch bei den anderen 2 Spielern konnt ich dann den Kicktimer sehen, obwohl auch deren Verbindung normal lief.
    Ebenfalls ausgeschaltet!

RICHTIG TRAURIG IST ABER, DASS ES HIER TAUSENDE ANFRAGEN ZUM KICKTIMER GIBT UND NIEMAND HIER WEITERHILFT UND ES EIN OFFENSICHTLICHER BUG IN MEHREREN KONSTELLATIONEN IST!!!!

One of the biggest bugs appeared again yesterday durung a game: The Kicktimer althoug Internet connection was running normal!
    2 players told me that they see a kicktimer for me on the screen while i couldn't see it....
    One of the players advised me to hold the "ALT& TAB BUTTON" on the keyboard and the kicktimer disappeared(which i couldn't see:flushed: )
    Also for the other 2 players the kicktimer appeared on the screen and was solved...

REALLY SAD IS THE FACT THAT 1000 OF PLAYERS HERE ARE MATCHED BY THIS BUG AND STILL NO ANSWER HERE FROM THE RESPONSIBLE DEVELLOPERS OR ADMINISTRATORS, ALTHOUG THIS IS A BUG IN A VARIETY OF CONSTELLATIONS!!!!

• I saw this too yesterday, to one of my opponents. They were playing normally and it showed a connection and kick timer for them. I think we got three rounds done before the connection finally realized there wasn't a problem. It would be nice to have an option to not kick our opponent, for those times when the computer is wrong.

EmeraldAngel

• When the kick timer begins for me, even if I can play, I disconnect my internet and reconnect and then the kick timer disappears. It's the only solution I have found to this non-sense kick timer... Curious is that the kick timer for not playing doesn't work, but this one (for bad connection) runs continuously!

• Banned

Does @administrator read these threads? This is a serious flaw in the game that I've experienced myself. In my game all three of us got the kick timer at the same time! That's because of a BUG, not winning the lottery type of luck. Come on.

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################

• Developers do not read in the weekends. This game is too small to have a dedicated community manager who would be online every day.

The servers have to burn in flames in order to have someone look at it in the weekend or during holidays.

• @Stroom - sad but true..... they keep doing their thing and whatever we say or suggest matters nothing.