Kicktimer

• I'm sure somebody has already posted for this because it happens all the time, but the kicktimer will just randomly run down and boot myself or other players when the waiting to roll dice icon is on someone else.

Besides this, I have had nothing but brutal experiences on this platform with only one game finishing bug free. Bring back PlayCatan!

• I had 3 games in a row that did not load right or were abandoned by the others. And then I finally got a game going, and the button to end my turn just has that running thing that goes round and round and I cannot pass the dice. Players snap at me in chat .... and of course I get kicked out.
    Good grief, what is going on? Such basic stuff not working????

• Banned

@Fortuna said:

I had 3 games in a row that did not load right or were abandoned by the others. And then I finally got a game going, and the button to end my turn just has that running thing that goes round and round and I cannot pass the dice. Players snap at me in chat .... and of course I get kicked out.
    Good grief, what is going on? Such basic stuff not working????

It's truly a horrible experience at this point. Basic, basic things don't work. I don't even know what to say anymore. It's baffling the attitude the administrators have, although it makes a little sense when you realize that they were never addicted to PlayCatan. They never spent any serious amount of time playing the game there - they just had their own idea about how it should be and steamrolled it into existence. Anyone that did not get to be a part of PlayCatan just doesn't know any better.

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################