WHY IS THIS GAME STARTUP SO SLOW?

• trying to start a game is so annoying,,,,....games are so slow to load. Not compatible with SAFARI.....what?
    overall I miss playcatan

BRING IT BACK.....this is crap

• I could not agree MORE!!! It takes forever to load and is glitchy as all get out!!! Why did they take away a game that worked for this POS?!?!?! If you didn't have single player ready for launch AFTER ALL THIS FECKING TIME why release it?

• administrators

@CatanQueen @Sista The loading time in Firefox is much lower than chrome atm, since the latest chrome version does have some issues.

e.g.: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/Z8aYQScLUiQ

We suggest for all our frequent players on PC/MAC to load the game via steam and play the download version. This will decrease the loading time for you immensely and the version is simply more performant.

• Banned

@Administrator said:

@CatanQueen @Sista The loading time in Firefox is much lower than chrome atm, since the latest chrome version does have some issues.

e.g.: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/Z8aYQScLUiQ

We suggest for all our frequent players on PC/MAC to load the game via steam and play the download version. This will decrease the loading time for you immensely and the version is simply more performant.

You are always passing the buck for these issues. Plain and simple exocet claims to be an expert in web technology... Experts make their products work across all platforms and they don't blame the browser or the user.

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################

• administrators

@acokeparty Please stay on topic in the threads.

• Steam hat wirklich eine kurze Ladezeit.

• The whole game is so slow - i am really frustrated!