Now everything makes sense

• Banned

@Administrator said:

@acokeparty You know that there was a Catan App before Catan Universe (now its called Catan Classic). Since I am with USM my playtime focusses mainly on these Apps.

All the time the admin has claimed to play electronic catan... has been with the app. Wow. That explains EVERYTHING.

Silly us all assuming that the developers had any idea how PlayCatan functioned.

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.

• Catan Univere is basically a reskin of the Catan classic app. They even used to have the same gameplay/rules bugs.

Which more or less explains why the developers are not interested in implementing the useful features from PlayCatan. Too much work at this point. Better ignore the players wishes than create something everyone can enjoy.

• Banned

@Stroom said:

Catan Univere is basically a reskin of the Catan classic app. They even used to have the same gameplay/rules bugs.

Which more or less explains why the developers are not interested in implementing the useful features from PlayCatan. Too much work at this point. Better ignore the players wishes than create something everyone can enjoy.

I bought the classic Catan app before it was "classic" so I could practice Catan when not sitting at my PC. The first thing I noticed is that everything takes too long to happen. The trade menu sucks. The AI makes stupid decisions that a person would not. These are all the same problems we face in CU today. Nothing has changed. It's full of bugs and missing key functionality.

Why is there even AI in the first place? Nobody wants a computer substitute to finish a game.

PlayCatan already had all this stuff figured out. Really a shame the developers ignored the features present in that version and continue to ignore the many people who want to pay to play a good game.

If the admin responds, they'll tell us how they have CU so they could play too, and that they know better and we will see. It's been YEARS. All I see is a half baked product that tried to shove fancy new buzzword tech like "AI" and "VR" down our throats. BY ALL MEANS MAKE YOUR SORRY NEW VERSION. but leave us with the option to play the old one that works exponentially better. WE'LL GIVE YOU MONEY EVERY MONTH. who doesn't want money???

Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.