Password Problems

• I have trouble with login. My password was not recognised. Now the account is blocked :closed_lock_with_key: . I am not sure if it was just a typo, :dizzy_face: or if I mixed up my passwords. So I would like to reset it.
    Also, my e-mail :email: has changed. I could update the info on my CU forum profile, but am not sure if CU admin gets the new email adress this way.
    Can you help me with that? :key: :unlock:

• On CatanUniverse.com at the very bottom is a link for support.
    You can ask for login help.
    And if you get here to the forum, you can open a chat with Admin.
    I had issues like this once in the early days of CU and they were able to assist.
    Good luck!

• @Rumpelstilzchen Problem Solved. For those who have the same difficulties, here is how: After I got in contact with support, he explaned that I could not get a new passwort for the old account, because my e-mail adress has changed. So I had to register anew. Since I wanted to keep my username, the support suggested I should add a space key - different, but not noticable. This way my old buddies can still recognize me. Thank you, support! :sunflower:

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################

• @acokeparty this is the final warning for the use of foul language and adding to topics with nonrelated posts. Please stick to the code of conduct of our forums: https://forum.catanuniverse.com/topic/14/code-of-conduct