To bad situation :(

• dear USM.

Playcatan is now dead for 2 days. I have now played your "Universe" catan 2 times. But ... Your catan multy player is still slow (+ -50m for C & K), not clear. (Some small rules are changed) And it is far from finished. There is no lobby and therefore no interaction with other (old) players. i would like to thank you for demolishing the old Playcatan community...… Many "catan" online players that love the game has no proper place anymore to play the game.

I understand that an old software package dated 2001 would need to be replaced for something better. That your company wanted to do that is a good thing. But I would have preferred that the focus was on good and fast gameplay and not on silly 3D interactions. I think your "Catan universe" is best played with a VR bril on your head. It is just laughable.

Sorry But i wanted to lose this. I already miss the fast gameplay of playcatan after 2 silly days....
    Bye

Lets make things better...........

• Banned

I feel exactly the same way. What an insult. The new developers... do they even play the game? it's quite clear they don't.

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.
    #########################################################

• Agreed. I wish they would have worked on the old Software package to bring it up-to-date and keep as much of the loved and successful PlayCatan instead of trying (very unsuccessfully) to re-invent the wheel. I miss the easy play, I am not a techy and I struggle with the cumbersome new game, we miss the lobby where we could "meet" and pick the game we want to join. PlayCatan was easy to learn, even the game expansions. Watch a few games, ask a few questions and off you go. It was clear, logical, uncomplicated, one-button clicks, all clearly visible. No need to move the board to see cards, now the trade window is covering up your cards, stats were available in game which is important when offering trades...… This CU is nothing like that, certainly no easy, fun, entertaining option.
    I was looking forward to a few quick games and chats and friendly banter after work each day, Now - not so much.