Multicatan in CatanUniverse?

• @Rumpelstilzchen said:

@Laudissimo A giant covered map, a countless amount of cities at your disposal, multiple players , constant rolls up to 60, and high speed playing.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
    The best and most addictive scenario!

• @Prinz-der-Sterne said:

@Luzzi So nice to see someone who fights for his favourite game. 😉

Keep going on! 💪
    For sure i am going on, waiting since 3 years for it and getting only more not working games here....:broken_heart:

• keeping it up:+1: :+1: :+1:

• @Luzzi I hope Mulicatan is as good as you claim it is, because I've never played it 😅😂

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• @Luzzi Hm, I can only imagine how the CU server would handle the technical challenge. :computer: :speech_balloon: "Alle anderen menschlichen Spieler haben das Spiel verlassen. :frowning: :frowning: Das Spiel wird nun geschlossen..." :scream_cat:
    Vielleicht lohnt es sich ja doch, noch etwas zu warten bis wenigstens die meisten Spiele zuverlässig laufen?

• @Rumpelstilzchen Haha 😂😂

Ich sehe die Meldungen schon vor mir 😂😂

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• @Prinz-der-Sterne
    Wenn es irgendwann mal kommt, wirst du nichts anderes mehr spielen- der Suchtcharakter unter den "Multis" betrug 99,99%!

• @Luzzi Das klingt Optimisch 😉

Hoffe, dass Spiel wird bald implementiert! 😊

• I would still love to see MultiCatan. It was my favorite online gaming experience. I love all the new content and really appreciate all the work it must take to create and maintain such an awesome platform. I also really hope that MultiCatan is in the running to be created in the near future. Thanks again for all the fun!

• @calderagringo
    I can hardly finish a 4 player-game without someone being stuck or replaced by AI. :alien:
    Can you imagine how they would implement multicatan? It would be so full of bugs, :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: you could make a horror movie. :japanese_ogre: The mind shudders... Be careful what you wish for!

Zur Zeit ist es ja kaum möglich, :unamused: ein 4-player Spiel zuende zu spielen, ohne dass einer rausfliegt :boot: :boom: und durch AI :alien: ersetzt wird. Kannst du dir vorstellen, wie multicatan umgesetzt würde? Grusel..... :scream:

• Well, it worked in PlayCatan... What is their problem?

• @Stroom Everything worked in PlayCatan. But Catan Universe is, well, different.

• @Rumpelstilzchen said:

@Stroom Everything worked in PlayCatan. But Catan Universe is, well, different.

:+1:

and where our desires are below the (standard) level they have.

• @Stroom - they just do not care about the ;player community......
    Instead of improving performance each update brings new bugs. A new way of being creative.
    My thought is that they offer the game on too many platforms, it gets to be a mess, compatibility issues and overall this is way above their heads. We all loved the simple PlayCatan. I need no twitching avatar. I need no fancy graphics. I liked the plain board game that actually worked most of the time.
    Today nothing works and Admin says crew is mostly on vacation.... Way to serve your customers. LOL
    Happy New Year to all the faithful Catanians!

• @RumpelstilzchenSimmt. Wenn sie schon die Sache mit 3 und 4 Spielern nicht bewältigen, wie sähe das erst mit 6 kin MUlti aus? Aber ich vermisse diese VErsion noch immer. Die gute alte Zeit mit PlayCatan.....