Multicatan in CatanUniverse?

• @Rumpelstilzchen said:

@Laudissimo A giant covered map, a countless amount of cities at your disposal, multiple players , constant rolls up to 60, and high speed playing.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
    The best and most addictive scenario!

• @Prinz-der-Sterne said:

@Luzzi So nice to see someone who fights for his favourite game. πŸ˜‰

Keep going on! πŸ’ͺ
    For sure i am going on, waiting since 3 years for it and getting only more not working games here....:broken_heart:

• keeping it up:+1: :+1: :+1:

• @Luzzi I hope Mulicatan is as good as you claim it is, because I've never played it πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• @Luzzi Hm, I can only imagine how the CU server would handle the technical challenge. :computer: :speech_balloon: "Alle anderen menschlichen Spieler haben das Spiel verlassen. :frowning: :frowning: Das Spiel wird nun geschlossen..." :scream_cat:
    Vielleicht lohnt es sich ja doch, noch etwas zu warten bis wenigstens die meisten Spiele zuverlΓ€ssig laufen?

• @Rumpelstilzchen Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ich sehe die Meldungen schon vor mir πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• @Prinz-der-Sterne
    Wenn es irgendwann mal kommt, wirst du nichts anderes mehr spielen- der Suchtcharakter unter den "Multis" betrug 99,99%!

• @Luzzi Das klingt Optimisch πŸ˜‰

Hoffe, dass Spiel wird bald implementiert! 😊

• I would still love to see MultiCatan. It was my favorite online gaming experience. I love all the new content and really appreciate all the work it must take to create and maintain such an awesome platform. I also really hope that MultiCatan is in the running to be created in the near future. Thanks again for all the fun!

• @calderagringo
    I can hardly finish a 4 player-game without someone being stuck or replaced by AI. :alien:
    Can you imagine how they would implement multicatan? It would be so full of bugs, :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: you could make a horror movie. :japanese_ogre: The mind shudders... Be careful what you wish for!

Zur Zeit ist es ja kaum mΓΆglich, :unamused: ein 4-player Spiel zuende zu spielen, ohne dass einer rausfliegt :boot: :boom: und durch AI :alien: ersetzt wird. Kannst du dir vorstellen, wie multicatan umgesetzt wΓΌrde? Grusel..... :scream:

• Well, it worked in PlayCatan... What is their problem?

• @Stroom Everything worked in PlayCatan. But Catan Universe is, well, different.

• @Rumpelstilzchen said:

@Stroom Everything worked in PlayCatan. But Catan Universe is, well, different.

:+1:

and where our desires are below the (standard) level they have.