Are you fucking kidding me?

• This is just waaaay toooo much! Your incompetence level is off the charts!

After spending months on delivering this update you managed to make it worse then it was:

• now I get points taken without actually starting a game - I get the black screen and the message "One of your opponents has a bad connection - please try again", and guess what? I get points taken from me! WTF???

And other minor issues like when trying to build a settlement you have to zoom out and triple click the damn thing so you can build it, etc, etc.

• the kicktimer is still on retard mode

So what did you actually solve?

Oh: @administrators @Developers @KOSMOS and @Godalmighty

• administrators

@inadad102 said:

• now I get points taken without actually starting a game - I get the black screen and the message "One of your opponents has a bad connection - please try again", and guess what? I get points taken from me! WTF???

If another player disconnects during the initialization of the game, the new system will stop loading the game and display a message that then takes you back to the main menu, preventing games from being started with disconnected players. You won't lose ranking points that way. Please let us know if you think that seems to have happened anyway (and if possible the time when) and I'll forward this to investigate.

And other minor issues like when trying to build a settlement you have to zoom out and triple click the damn thing so you can build it, etc, etc.

This highly depends on screen and map size, e.g. larger maps on smaller devices have smaller touchpoints. Nevertheless, if you let us know what device you're on and on which map you had these issues, we'll make sure to have a look as well.

• @administrators

1. It happened right before my initial post (I got the message and after that I checked my ELO and it had 3 pts less)

2. I'm using a laptop (never played on a tablet or smartphone) and never happened before this update; now it happens every game;

• @administrators it just happened again .... minus 13 Elo points without even starting the game!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

On a more personal note: are you people not ashamed of your work when you open the forum and it's basically on fire???

• Banned

@inadad102 said:

@administrators it just happened again .... minus 13 Elo points without even starting the game!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

On a more personal note: are you people not ashamed of your work when you open the forum and it's basically on fire???

I wonder the same thing. I still wonder it.

#########################################################
    Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.

• @Administrator - I have similar issues. Playing game on Steam and my screen is 25 inch..... It's not us, it is the buggy game. I have to click once to bring up the cards, click them again to be able to read them, click twice again to put them back on bottom.
    The game board is cluttered with stuff.
    I am sorry to keep tooting the same horn, but on PlayCatan everything was nice and tidy in little boxes. I do not need to see cards fanned out, I need to see the cards clearly.
    Trying to make this look like real people sitting at a table is kind of a joke. The game is what matters, that it is user-friendly, not all the fancy stuff.....
    I know when it is my turn, I do not need that written/flashed across the screen. I can see that a 7 was rolled, no need to announce it. All that silly stuff that is so not necessary.
    Sorry, but the more I play this game the angrier I get. This is by no means an acceptable replacement of what we had and loved.
    Sorry for the rant..... but I miss the fun evenings playing with my Catan friends in games that actually worked and were FUN!!!!!!!

• Banned

@Fortuna said:

@Administrator - I have similar issues. Playing game on Steam and my screen is 25 inch..... It's not us, it is the buggy game. I have to click once to bring up the cards, click them again to be able to read them, click twice again to put them back on bottom.
    The game board is cluttered with stuff.
    I am sorry to keep tooting the same horn, but on PlayCatan everything was nice and tidy in little boxes. I do not need to see cards fanned out, I need to see the cards clearly.
    Trying to make this look like real people sitting at a table is kind of a joke. The game is what matters, that it is user-friendly, not all the fancy stuff.....
    I know when it is my turn, I do not need that written/flashed across the screen. I can see that a 7 was rolled, no need to announce it. All that silly stuff that is so not necessary.
    Sorry, but the more I play this game the angrier I get. This is by no means an acceptable replacement of what we had and loved.
    Sorry for the rant..... but I miss the fun evenings playing with my Catan friends in games that actually worked and were FUN!!!!!!!

Right. I used to spend 3-4 hours EVERY DAY MINIMUM. Now I spend ZERO. I'm not sorry ranting about it at all.

Bring back PlayCatan! Let us maintain it and pay for it. You just collect money.