v1.4.5 "All other human players have left the game" on game loss

• this bug still appears to be present, lost a game and was presented with "all other human players have left the game". [using 1.4.5 on Windows from Steam]. (old workaround of hitting escape allows you to see the stats, but you then have to quit catan if you wanted to start a new game).

• Happened to me too--using WebGL, not Steam.

• administrators

@MonkeyZ We will investigate the circumstances. Do you remember if you used matchmaking with the option 3 or 4 players to start the game?

• @Administrator said:

Do you remember if you used matchmaking with the option 3 or 4 players to start the game?

Base game - Auto Match - 4 players - custom:harbour master or first island (I think it was first island that time) - no other options

[the game ended around 2018-05-16 12:20 EST based on my screenshot, if you are trying to pull logs]

• administrators

@MonkeyZ Thanks for the additional info. We will check on that but we already applied a fix to servers that could resolve the issue

• @Administrator It still comes up now and again. This version is much more stable than before (thanks!) but does still have the occassional glitch.

The one nice thing is if you hit escape to this message to view the stats, you can now exit the stats screen and start a new game without having to restart Catan all together. (So that's fixed)

• @Administrator I stand corrected, it doesn't always allow you to end the game if you hit escape to view the stats / sometimes the only way out is to quit catan and restart.