Tracker for # of Development cards left

• Really lame that you cant see how many D cards are left until you go to buy one and they're all gone.

• True. The game should show the played cards.

• @Wootah said:

True. The game should show the played cards.

I think it should show how many are left, but not which cards were played (which I believe is just like the board game). I think paying attention to what has been played and knowing what's likely left is another game skill [ie, have all the monopolies been played, what is the likelihood that someone is holding monopoly, etc.,]

• Actually, all played cards should be shown in front of players. And it should show how many cards are in the decks. The decision to make resource decks endless was IMO a bad one. If you make a game based on a board game and your intent was to make it "realistic", then make it similar to the actual board game.

• @Stroom said:

The decision to make resource decks endless was IMO a bad one.

Where are they endless? I do remember games where the resource cards ran out - the annoyance was there was no way to know that until you tried to purchase one and couldn't [or maybe it was that was another bug]

• Resource cards are wood, brick etc... You mean development cards.

• @Stroom given how real the board is meant to be showing the other cards should be part of it

• @Stroom said:

Resource cards are wood, brick etc... You mean development cards.

Thanks for the correction. Yes that's what I meant. And it's been so long since I played offline I didn't remember that you were required to show dev cards played. I thought they were stacked up at the side, and not recycled but also not there to be reviewed.

Nor did I remember resources to be limited, but maybe you are saying it should be that way (at least as a scenario)... that would be an interesting game. If you the robber is on your resource, are those resource cards counted and immediately discarded? Between robbers and high number rolls you could end up burning through a tonne of resources with little progress, lol.