More in game statistics... (resources)

• The old online Catan had really thorough statistics, it would be nice to have more of those back. Like, some games it really feels like some players are getting obscene numbers of resources vs other players, or constantly losing them to the robber, but the current stats don't really show that.

Also, I'm not even sure the "robbed" stat is all that accurate (or I don't understand it... I suppose it's a count of times robbed, but it's not how many resources are lost to the robber, and you can't see how the other players fared so it doesn't really mean much.)

• I agree, I would like to see the dice role states as they happen. Even though they are “independent”

@MonkeyZ said:

The old online Catan had really thorough statistics, it would be nice to have more of those back. Like, some games it really feels like some players are getting obscene numbers of resources vs other players, or constantly losing them to the robber, but the current stats don't really show that.

Also, I'm not even sure the "robbed" stat is all that accurate (or I don't understand it... I suppose it's a count of times robbed, but it's not how many resources are lost to the robber, and you can't see how the other players fared so it doesn't really mean much.)

• Hello I agree with more statistics, that's would be great !
    Indeed I'm curious to know the number of ressource cards each player have picked during the game.
    Regards.