Getting disconnected (still)

• Topic number 4539 regarding the same issue...
    This is getting worse and worse, never had disconnect problems on game launch, now it is practically impossible to finish a game. The reconnect window in most cases dosen't pop up, and when it does it either dosent fix the problem or it connects me to a totally different game (just got recconected into Cities and Knights game while i was in the middle of standard Catan game)...

@administrators Is anybody even working on this issue or do you only open the topics regarding somebody being unable to use the ingame shop?
    I bought 2 copies of this shit hoping that those issues present at launch will be fixed, unfortunately the game is less playable then ever...
    Im not a game developer myself but i dont think these problems are that complicated that noone can fix them in 6 months. fuckin Terra Mystica is probably 10 times harder to code due to more complex game mechanism, and still, there were almost no bugs present in their game. I think all of these months of testing with that many games goin on every day, you should have fixed it long time ago...

I've convinced a couple of people to buy CU, always tried to leave a constructive comment when someone would bash the game over the bugs present at launch, tried my best to make people leave positive reviews just so we can build up the community and to make this game a positive and fun experience for all of us players., but i ran out of patience...
    Thank you for taking the pleasure out of my favorite game...

For those of you who are thinking about buying the game... Just dont, its not worth it, and considering the tempo at which they fix the bugs it never will be...