No Internet Connection, Locked from Playing

• Over the weekend, I was in a location without cell service or WiFi and wanted to play some Catan against the computer. When I tried to, I predictably couldn't reach the servers, but my player profile wouldn't appear and I didn't have access to any of the single player modes for any of the games.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or regular behavior, but either way, it's unacceptable for me to not have access to something I paid for. If it's a bug, please fix it. If not, then whatever tells the game that I've purchased the game and expansions should be stored locally on my device so that I can play single player, even if I don't have cell service or WiFi. It was incredibly frustrating.

• administrators

@TheMorningLine1 To avoid a behavior like this please make sure your game is still in the cache of your device (not fully closed). We are currently working on a fix so you can start up the app again even without connection to the internet and use the game in singleplayer mode.

• I hadn't fully closed the program (iOS), but I hadn't played in a day so my phone must have auto removed it. Glad to hear a fix is in the works though.