Is there a trade timer on the AI? (game stuck... again)

• 3x in one game the kicktimer bug kicked up (had to restart to keep from getting kicked)... but now the AI is trying to complete a trade, and one of the players hasn't responded or has disappeared, and no kick timer is coming up, no turn timer is ending the AI's turn (does the turn timer even work with AI? It should). So what now, quit and let the guy who disappeared rack up a win!? Supposedly the 1.4.4 release was to have fixes, and the last few days the game has been worse (kick timer coming up almost every game)

• @MonkeyZ I experience this also sometimes.
    As far as I know you can only quit, you have no other choice :(

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• When the AI appears stuck in trading, I've tried getting everyone to restart, and that sometimes gets it to continue. (For some reason, one of the players didn't see the trade or the interface never displayed it)

• I've hit this a few more times (I play too much, lol). Although sometimes it more has the feel of another player blocking the game (to not lose). I don't know... frustrating. Especially any lose of ELO that comes along with bugs (and not me quitting the game for whatever reason)

• @MonkeyZ I know you can block the game when an other player lost access to the net, during the 120 sec. timer.

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."