Stop Kicking Human Players out of "Custom" Matches Without the Vote of Other Human Players

• This game is still somewhat buggy and freezes up occasionally... Often the only way to resume game-play is for someone for close the ap and then re-launch and re-join the game.

(this "glitch" often seems to occur where a player SHOULD be asked to move the robber/pirate, but it's not asking them to move either, and just sits there frozen).

Problem is, this stupid game keeps kicking players out.... I MEAN, COME ON!!!!! I'm playing against people who are in the same room as me.... Do you think any of us want the other humans in the game getting kicked out? ESPECIALLY when the only reason the kicktimer is running at all is because of software glitches.

In a "Custom" match with "Friends List" opponents, why anyone EVER, I mean EVER, want to kick the other players out of the game, to have them replaced by A.I.?

This nonsense has ruined so many of our games, it's not even funny anymore.

AT A MINIMUM, CALL A VOTE AND GET THE CONSENT OF AT LEAST ONE HUMAN OPPONENT.

Stop kicking humans out of the match when no human asked for the game to do that.