Issues with guild joining

• So I recently created my own guild and I've been telling my friends to join. However, one of my friends has requested to join my guild multijet times but I don't see it anywhere on my app. Does anyone know what the problem is here/how to fix it? Also is it possible to invite my friends to the guild through the Catan universe app? Thanks

• administrators

@Jc97

The app offers the same functions regarding guilds as the client or browser version. If you cannot see a guild request, even after logging out/in, please contact our support team at support@catanuniverse.com

• @Administrator said:

@Jc97

The app offers the same functions regarding guilds as the client or browser version. If you cannot see a guild request, even after logging out/in, please contact our support team at support@catanuniverse.com

So you have stated that the app is the same as client and browser but you have not answered either of the posters questions.

Does anyone know what the problem is here/how to fix it?
    Also is it possible to invite my friends to the guild through the Catan universe app?

If you know the answers then provide them. If not pass to someone in your team who can answer the questions.

Regards...