Can not reach to server

• Hi,

Do you think that you can fix this problem or no ?
    Because I will not spend any more time to play and suddenly "Can not reach to server "....
    If you can't fix this problem, close the only 2 server you had and inform us that you can't fix it ...
    and as what I see that you are not answer to any body in this topic.....
    we need final solution for this problem, otherwise I will broad cast this fail problem to all My friends

• +1 I'm boring with cant not reach the server message. Fix it or return us the money and close the game

• exactly mate

• Could you please let us know if you are trying to come up with a solution?

Please fix asap!

• administrators

As mentioned in another topic yesterday, the dev team and our partners at our backend service provider are working on a solution for these issues. Regrettably, we were not able to roll out an update for the connection issues as fast as we’d hoped to. However we have been in contact with our backed service provider and have identified probable causes for these issues. These are hard to track down as they only affect a part of the currently active players at a time and they are therefore not that easy to reproduce. However, we now have some good leads that the team is working on right now and that we will test and then roll out as soon as possible. We are sorry for this and are actively working on resolving these as quickly as possible.

• Nobody give a shit about this game. I have the same problems in the last 2 months. I will never play anymore.

• @administrators
    So..what is the current status now? please respond

• administrators

@Arya-von-Stark

Our backend service provider has just made an update to deal with these issues. Furthermore, we're currently working on an additional client update to follow up on this. This is on top of our priority list and the team is working on resolving this as soon as possible.