Game cheats

• THIS GAME IS A JOKE THE AI ALWAYS WILL GET THE UPPER HAND THE DICE ALWAYS FAVORS THEM WHAT EVER NUMBER THAY HAVE THEY WILL GET WHAT A LOSER OF GAME THANKS FOR TAKEING MY MONEY AND SETTING IT UP FOR ME TO LOSE

• This hasn't been my experience playing the AI. I win 9/10 games against the hardest AI.

Pretty sure the dice rolls will be random regardless of what mode you play. They seem that way to me.

• administrators

@Hordet Please do not use caps here on the forums. We all can hear very well.

Have you tried the dice mode option? It will make sure you will get more evenly distributed (expected standard distribution) dice rolls. Maybe this option will help you.

• Please behave...

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

• Some observations: Even when the dice rolls are fairly well distributed, they are used at opportune times to the disadvantage of the human. Examples are: rolling the number you are robbed on, rolling a 7 exactly when you get more than 7 cards and it's your turn (happens way too often), always winning a race to a specific location by preventing you from getting one resource even if that resource is on an 8 or a 6 (see that a lot). The very worst is when I specifically get a wood/brick on my last settlement at the opening so I can build a road and invariably there is a 7 rolled before my turn and they take what I need. I usually just end the game at that point since even in championship play that is not allowed. But, most of the time, I check the dice distribution after a game and when I lose there is almost always a strange bias in favor of the computer such as too many 4's or a disproportionate low level of 6's or an insane number of 7's in which I was robbed for most of the game. In my last lost, I was robbed more times than there were 7's rolled so was robbed by knight cards too. I do win my share and am always in "dice mode" but regardless of their explanation, there is no way the dice rolls are totally random.

• So many condescending and judgemental words just because I told you to behave...

I do not have a clue what kind of a person you are and I would never dare condemning you in a way you did - all I did was criticizing your swearing and screaming...

So take your hatred towards Christianity elsewhere and just behave respectfully...

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

• Both of your posts are completely pointless since they are based on a straw man fallacy. You are claiming that I was defending the bugginess of the game - but this is actually just happening in your imagination.

I have nothing against the criticism itself - just against the tone in which it is presented.