Getting catan gold

• Every forum I have looked at says the game gives you sufficient gold to buy all the games. I started with 100 gold and have finished all the tutorials yet I still cannot even buy the base game. How do I get gold and can I play games without buying gold?

• @32cora if you want to play the base game you can:

• buy catan gold (with real money, their is no other way to get some) and unlock it
    • use your scrolls and unlock it for 24 houres
    • complet the arriving on catan scenario
    • play the free-match and get always the same map

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."

• I think someone misspoke when you heard that. The game gives you enough scrolls to unlock everything for 24 hours, but then you have to buy gold with real $. Or just start a new account.....

• @Prinz-der-Sterne how do I know if I have completed the arriving on catan scenario

• @32cora you are right you can create alwasys a new account for free and play for free, but if you want to play with the same account all the time you only have these options.
    You can activate the arraving on catan in the game options and if you play this, you receive the base game for free, thats what i know ;)

"When you don't know what you should do, look to the stars, they will always shine for you."