Kick Timer Settings

• I would like to suggest that the kick timer has configurable options that all human players must agree upon before the game starts.

As I understand it, the kick timer was implemented due to users going AFK and/or signing off from the game. While this serves it's purpose, it actually creates problems for users that are looking to have a leisurely game.

For example, my wife and I will sometimes play the game on our lunch breaks at work via the online multiplayer. We then add 1-2 AI players to fill in the other slots. If one of us has to disappear for a moment and is unable to continue at that time, the kick timer begins and the player who left forfeits the game. As I understand it, this also comes at a cost of Elo/reputation. Because of this, it's impossible for us to finish a game without one of us getting booted -- the game doesn't allow for us to pick up where we left off later in the day.

I think making this configurable would be a major improvement. If you can disable the turn timer, why not the network timeout?