You are Offline...

• I am apparently offline. My internet is working fine. Why am I offline? How the heck do I go online?! There's no clear explanation of this and it's a bit frustrating. I can't play.

• I have the same problem. Guessing that it's on their end.

• We are currently investigating what could cause this issue. Please give us more info on what version of the game you are using (WebGL or Steam?)

• Same here, in Steam and browser experiencing the same thing. Since the update I've been kicked out of the game randomly! Also the kicktimer is not visible for me, but only the other players who obviously don't warn me.

• I have the same problem. I am apparently offline. My internet is working fine.

• Same here. I'm playing in the browser (Google Chrome latest version) and it keeps saying I'm offline while my internet is working fine.
    Unfortunately, I also used one of my 7 scrolls to play the full version and now that scroll is going to waste.

Update: Seems to be working again

• Me too. I have the steam version, what was updated less than 24h ago, however I have played with it after the update and then it died mid-game and since then I am unable to log in.

Btw, no offense, but the game is clearly not out from the beta phase (in my opinion not even alpha, as betas usually do not have this much bugs and crashes what totally prevent the users to play). I was thinking that they will be over after couple of months, but after half a year since the publication of the "complete" game, to this happen (not to mention the regular need of restarting the game while playing) is just unacceptable. I have the feeling, that I was cheated by the publishers, who just wanted us to pay for the game what is still far from ready, just so they can already have the money from it...and since they got it, probably they do not care that much about quality, as I have the feeling, that the game is not only not better but actually is in a worse shape.

• I am trying to play on the Android mobile app, but it is telling me I am offline even though all my other apps are connecting. So I cannot log in and/or play.

• Both Webview and Steam clients are offline here

• @Administrator The "You are Offline" error message first appeared last night and it's currently occurring again.. Both instances started around 12-1 am pacific. Can't play and it makes me so sad. Please fix!! Thank u !

• We will do a short maintenance starting at 2:00 PM [CET] which should us help to get rid of the issue.

• well this problem seems to have fixed itself with me, but wow this game has a lot of bugs. Games where no time out occurs and the game just gets stuck are so common! Games where one player quits, very common. Games where the dice are maddeningly uneven, common. Games where players never say a word to each other, common. Games which are fun and satisfying, rare!

• I'm still experiencing this, as of 5 minutes ago. I'll try again.

• @MorganinJapan said:

well this problem seems to have fixed itself with me, but wow this game has a lot of bugs. Games where no time out occurs and the game just gets stuck are so common! Games where one player quits, very common. Games where the dice are maddeningly uneven, common. Games where players never say a word to each other, common. Games which are fun and satisfying, rare!

Yesterday the game suddenly worked for me again, and now the issue 'You are offline' occurs again for me. I agree: this game is way too buggy which makes it not worth the money so far. Random crashes that damage your ELO-score significantly happen too often, which makes it very frustrating to play.

The games where players never say a word... Well I like them sometimes, because there seem to be a lot of players with anger issues, who are judgmental about the way other people play. The fact that a robber placement almost always causes annoying comments in chats, really takes the fun off for me. Indeed, not satisfying at all.

• I have the same problem. using the web game and honestly it sucks... I bought the expansion for my last scroll and now , after one game it stopped working...

• Same issue again. Browser game play. Chrome. Tedious. This product shouldn't be released and sold when it's still in the BETA.