tilted camera

• hey, sorry if this question is answered somewhere but i couldn't find anything by searching. My camera angle is tilted way back and i cant figure out how to untilt it? don't even know what i did to make it this way. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

• administrators

@orcaorca Hold your right mouse button and move your mouse up and down to tilt the camera angle.

• thank you

• @Administrator Ok, so on Android, where's there's no mouse, and I can't "right click" with a long-press/hold, what in the unholy hell untilts this stipid f^#^ing table..... Why on god's green earth would you make it with the table this badly slanted, and no obvious way to get a fricking areal view.... seriously.... wasted 30 minutes just trying to make the goddamn table un-tilt.

• this is pathetic... table is so badly tilted I can't read the numbers over the roof of the city.... and nothing I do will straighten it out.... can't see anything, and nothing seems to untilt it.

• I'm interested as well. What do you press on mobile, to tilt the table?

Edit:Thanks

• administrators

For mobile please use 2 fingers to swipe on the screen. This will tilt the camera angle. @fiasco8 @StefanB1977

• Well... That was embarrassingly easy enough that I now feel stupid that I spent 30 minutes without being able to figure it out. .... It was especially annoying because without knowing how I did it, or how to undo it, I'd gotten it to MAXIMUM tilt... It's completely unreadable at max-tilt... it shouldn't even go that far, imho.... put a limit on it to save people like me from near-insanity.... Just look at how angry I was getting in that reply up there above.... Clearly, that's the profanity of a man about to throw a tablet across the room (about to? ok, I actually did do that) because he didn't try swiping two fingers in the same direction.

c'est la vie. I'm officially retarded.