tilted camera

• hey, sorry if this question is answered somewhere but i couldn't find anything by searching. My camera angle is tilted way back and i cant figure out how to untilt it? don't even know what i did to make it this way. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

• administrators

@orcaorca Hold your right mouse button and move your mouse up and down to tilt the camera angle.

• thank you

• @Administrator Ok, so on Android, where's there's no mouse, and I can't "right click" with a long-press/hold, what in the unholy hell untilts this stipid f^#^ing table..... Why on god's green earth would you make it with the table this badly slanted, and no obvious way to get a fricking areal view.... seriously.... wasted 30 minutes just trying to make the goddamn table un-tilt.

• this is pathetic... table is so badly tilted I can't read the numbers over the roof of the city.... and nothing I do will straighten it out.... can't see anything, and nothing seems to untilt it.

• I'm interested as well. What do you press on mobile, to tilt the table?

Edit:Thanks

• administrators

For mobile please use 2 fingers to swipe on the screen. This will tilt the camera angle. @fiasco8 @StefanB1977

• Well... That was embarrassingly easy enough that I now feel stupid that I spent 30 minutes without being able to figure it out. .... It was especially annoying because without knowing how I did it, or how to undo it, I'd gotten it to MAXIMUM tilt... It's completely unreadable at max-tilt... it shouldn't even go that far, imho.... put a limit on it to save people like me from near-insanity.... Just look at how angry I was getting in that reply up there above.... Clearly, that's the profanity of a man about to throw a tablet across the room (about to? ok, I actually did do that) because he didn't try swiping two fingers in the same direction.

c'est la vie. I'm officially retarded.

• I'm on a Chromebook playing this. I've been swiping with two fingers with zero luck. What am I doing wrong?

• @Administrator maybe a video of how to?

• administrators

@IamWoodGroot The game is not optimized for Chromebooks yet. Therefore it is possible that on certain devices the tilt via the 2 finger gesture doesn't work. If your Chromebook uses a trackpad or you have a mouse available hold the right mouse button the and move the mouse or swipe over the trackpad to tilt the camera.

• Hi
    There is no way for me to tilt the camera up. I am using mac laptop without mouse and chrome.
    Is there any chance someone help what to do?

• I have a chromebook and accidentally tilted my camera angle using my fingers on the trackpad. I don't know how I changed it though. I hooked up a wireless mouse to try the right click and move my mouse up and down technique, but it didn't work. Please advise me on alternate options to change it back. Thank you so much.

• @ackaplan Update. I just uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it fixed the issue.