Completed Arrival on Catan but Single Player game still locked

• I have completed arrival on catan while logged in but the base game is still locked. When I started AoC it said that by completing it I would unlock the base game. It is still grayed out and when I hover over it, it says that upon completion of AoC it will unlock. Also, somewhere along the way I was supposed to have gained 50 gold and I am still at 100. Can someone please tell me what's going on?

• I am experiencing the same issue. I have completed all quests from “Arrival at Catan” and my base game is still locked. It prompts me to finish the quests to unlock it, but I already have.

• Same here

I restart app
    Disconnect user and relog
    Restart « arrival at catan »

Still stuck

• Please note: Note the whole expansion gets unlocked. Unlocks you get for finishing "Arrival on Catan" are: Singleplayer, Custom Game (invite 2 other friends to play) on the Scenario first Island. The same scenario you may know from the free match.

• @Administrator
    I am having this issue as well. I have already played the scenario "Arrival on Catan" then reset and walked through it again when it didn't unlock single player the first time, and it still didn't unlock anything. All I get is another message saying I need to complete the scenario. Both times I've played through seafarers and castles and knights to the second avatar customization prompt, and then there are no more quests. Have I missed something? I realize you only unlock Single Player, and custom game on First Island, but it says I can't even play single player.

• administrators

@CuriousBibliophile It would be great if you could reach out so us via support@catanuniverse.com since we will have to take a closer look at your account and what is maybe going wrong.

• I have played through the arrival at catan twice now as 2 different users/accounts as the arrivals icon disappears on completion but the single player mode remains unlocked. Played it right through to avatar creation but still showing locked. This is very disappointing.

• same for me.. played it to the end.. the icon disappeared and I couldn't play the single player of "The Game" although it said I would be able to if I finish "Arrival on Catan" .. Started over because I thought I did something wrong. Seems like other people are having this issue as well.

• Thanks for the info. We are investigating

• For what it's worth, I'm having the problem too

• also having this issue, for the last few days, can't see there's anything left to complete in the tutorial, and my avatar is customised. Don't know if i'm missing something?

• I'm having the same issue. Played through "Arrival on Catan" and the singleplayer mode is still locked.

• This is sadly the case on my account too

• bump bump

• I am also experiencing this issue.

• Exactly the same issue here. Complete Arrival but nothing’s unlocked...would be nice to play more than just the base island...