Prevent AI from trading with players who are close to winning and robbing players who are way behind in points.

• The biggest current flaw of the AI right now is their unrealistic play when it comes to trading and robbing that unlike their human counterparts, doesn't take into account the players current scores. There has been too many times when an AI has traded with someone that has 8 or 9 points in a game to 10 points. This just does not happen when playing against only humans. And the AI does not appear to take scores into account when robbing opponents. I've seen the AI rob someone with 3 points over someone who had 8 or 9 points too many times. And again, this is a scenario that just does not happen with human opponents.

So please consider changing the AI to be more human-like when it comes to trading and robbing by making it take into account the amount of points their opponents have before deciding to rob or trade with them.

• Sooo, 10 months later and this issue/problem has not only NOT been fixed, but I see that the admins have not even addressed it?!?!?! I play against the AI exclusively and almost daily and can report that the AI program is not getting better/smarter/closer to the PC AI program. WHY?

• I haven't tried a computer game yet but I remember that asobrain and katan.io doesn't have these problems. The AI immediately halts all trades, except the ones that are illogical. Like giving 10 cards for 1 lumber.

• The AI play is absolutely frustrating. I was in a 3 player match when a player got kicked and the AI was so obviously picking on me the whole game to the point where the other human player commented "the ai really hates you". By the way, I was second place for nearly the entire game and ended up losing because I got robbed all the time. It was like 2 on 1. That's not fun at all. Other player would get reported for that. If you can't fix AI play and logic, then I believe games should be stopped and elo distributed accordingly as if everyone who's playing got 1st place. I figure 2-4 points depending on elo.
    Please address this issue or explain how to get AI to not pick on single players. For the record I didn't rob it once.
    HELP!

• In this post I see that the Ai BIG problems last for more than 2 years... everything is exactly the same. The Ai player is destroying the entire game to build one road or one settlement, which has no importance in the score... he keeps blocking the last player (90% of the times) and trades 3 or 4 to 1 with the leader (who is nearly winning). You should make it more important to the Ai player to win the game and not only to build one insignificant road, which means to keep in mind not to let the leader win (the contrary of what he is doing now - helping him win).

• @OusamaK said:

The AI play is absolutely frustrating. I was in a 3 player match when a player got kicked and the AI was so obviously picking on me the whole game to the point where the other human player commented "the ai really hates you". By the way, I was second place for nearly the entire game and ended up losing because I got robbed all the time. It was like 2 on 1. That's not fun at all. Other player would get reported for that. If you can't fix AI play and logic, then I believe games should be stopped and elo distributed accordingly as if everyone who's playing got 1st place . I figure 2-4 points depending on elo.
    Please address this issue or explain how to get AI to not pick on single players. For the record I didn't rob it once.
    HELP!

:ok_hand: