computer took over my game at beginning...then penalized me heavily in rating

• Just today, I was starting a game...had good placements. The first roll happened...and then nothing. I waited...texted my fellow players...no response...(this is like less than a minute of waiting after the roll)...then I notice that the computer ICON is beside my avatar. I quickly try to reset...only to be locked out...since i am playing very low rated players...I get hammered in my rating. This sort of thing has happened before. Could you please fix it...and restore my lost ratings points please :)

• administrators

@Klasmata Are you playing using the webgl version of the game?

• I'm playing the steam version

• administrators

@Klasmata Thanks for the info. Could you please specify how you are connected to the internet. (via cable or wifi)

• this seems to be a problem i've notice since playing this game, it seems like the server is taking over the player game an not allowing the player to play this is currently happening right now in the game im in

• @Administrator
    Wifi connnection

• administrators

@Klasmata Thanks for the additional info

• It just happened again 5 minutes ago...wifi, steam, I got several error messages in a row while making my second placement. Computer took over....I went to reset....it locked me out...hit me for something like minus 9 points on my rating. Could I please be restored these lost rating points, Its happened at least three times for a similar punishment. A huge part of the game for me is moving up the ranks. It makes me not want to play or spread the word to others about catanuniverse.

• administrators

@Klasmata Do you remember what error messages did appear?

• @Administrator jk
    It was just a little box...error....don't remember a number.

• administrators

@Klasmata We will investigate.

• @Administrator
    I believe the error also, at least sometimes, says TIMEOUT. But it happens immediately....my internet is good, and it still happens. Maybe your 'timeout' response is set too quickly. A thought.