System resources overuse (new topic)

• i have the same issue like any of you; my computer is getting very warm. it using to much CPU and GPU for such an easy graphical game.

This needs to be fixed. i won't let this game abuse my computer. (to much heat is not good for long term use of it).

The steam version is using so much more CPU. I expected the browser version would be better. but at the end, same result.

My computer freezed because of the heat. That never happened even with games with very detailed and high rated graphics.

Please fix this!

• update did not resolve anything. still no proper answer from the administrator here.
    disappointing!!

• administrators

@domienr It would be great if you could give us more info of your system. Preferably a .dxdiag summary of your system.

• Same here! The Mac heats up, the fans won't stop spinning, the battery won't last long. I'm currently running:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
    Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
    macOS Sierra version 10.12.6 (16G29).
    Chrome version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• @Administrator i don't think this wil resolve the issue.
    I tested this on other machines and i noticed the same heating issue.
    Even on a high end game computer it does.

But if this would help, here is the info :smirk:

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834)
        Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)
        System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
        Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
        Memory: 12288MB RAM
        Available OS Memory: 12218MB RAM
        Page File: 4573MB used, 9500MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
        DirectX Version: DirectX 12*

I wont be buying any extensions until the developers take my complaints seriously and work on the problem + informing the community

Thanks for your feedback!