People winning without having 10 victory points

• Sometimes I will be playing and it will say "you lose" even though nobody has 10 victory points yet. It has happened when someone has anywhere from 7-9 victory points. They make a move and all of a sudden the game is over for no apparent reason.
    Is this a glitch with the game or are there some special rules that I am unaware of...I can't seem to find anything useful in the almanac.
    Thanks for any help!

• Are you sure that in none of these cases people won due to victory cards?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

• I think it would make much sense UI wise to display VP cards the players have at the end of the game. In addition to not having these posts every other week, it would make more clearer where the points came for all players.

• VP cards are displayed and they had none

• administrators

@gmlarsen It would be great if you could send us a screenshot of the end of such a game and a screenshot of the statistic screen. Maybe there is just a display issue.

• @Administrator The same thing happened to me. They had 7 points and won. I took screen shots...how do I send them to you to explain to me what happened?

• administrators

@amymarieprice Upload it to a filehoster of your choice and share the link here in the forums, please.