account blocked

• This post is deleted!

• I am bloccked also, why I am blocked, can explain me someone ?

• Same here. When I try to login, it says 'timeout error'.

• I am also getting the timeout when I try to log in

• I can not log in either.. it says timeout error every time I try to do so.. Can an Admin get back to us?

• Same here. Running on Win7 x64 via Steam. Update: problem still persists when trying the browser version

• i have the same Problem - i hope u fix it now, otherwise u can send me my money back.

• +1 I suppose server is down. Fix please, this should not happen with a paid game

• @administrators give me my money back if you can't fix this problem asap... ridiculous

• @HDub96 please let us know if you actually manage to get your money back. I have not heard of any reimbursements so far.

• i doubt they will give it back to me. Its just ridiculous, this game has so many bugs and it costs money and its very frustrating @administrators the fact i can't even log into my account.... fucking ridiculous

• @Administrator
    FIX THIS PROBLEM DUDE

• @administrators Seven hours without fix or news ... Shameful

• Now it says my account is blocked for entering the password too many times...

• Keep calm and stop raging guys - your anger will not make the admins work faster... I am sure they want this site to work just as badly as you do...

Bless you all :)

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."