Where is my gold?

• Hello! I just purchased 900 gold pieces and I have the confirmation in my inbox. When will the gold appear?

• administrators

@Anoura

As you're already in contact with our support team to sort this out, just some general info on the topic:

The processing time for transactions depends on the purchase method. All purchases via Steam should appear almost instantly. Purchases via browser usually take a few seconds, but depending our the payment method you might have to wait for credit card or prepaid card verification for a minute or two.

I you encounter any issue with a purchase, please contact our support team at support@catanuniverse.com (preferably forward your purchase receipt along with that) and we will assist as soon as possible.

• Thanks for the reply! I'm trying to sort it out with support. I purchased it through the browser. The gold still hasn't appeared but hopefully we'll figure it out.

• I seem to be having the same issue. Used a browser, paypal to buy gold, seemed to take my payment...gave me a transaction successfully completed message with a transaction code, but then no gold in my account. It's only been 15 minutes, so maybe I'm not patient enough.

• administrators

@karthurgnem

We learned last night that there is currently a problem with payment confirmation from our payment provider. Our development team is working on resolving this issue together with them. Please contact support@catanuniverse.com in the meantime and we will upgrade the Gold in your account manually. We apologize for this inconvenience.