How do I delete my account?

• How do I delete my account? I made it in beta and did not expect to have to pay to play. Therefore, I really want to delete the account

• We will delete your account from the user database as requested.

• Will you also please delete my account?

• What's the advantage to deleting an account? Why not just not use it?

• I guess it is a good way to send a message to the developers that the game is so bad that you would go so far to ask them to manually perform the action to remove the account.

• This post is deleted!

• Can I request the deletion of my account too?

• This post is deleted!

• Could you please delete my account as well if possible?

• administrators

@city17 please contact our support regarding this matter. (support@catanuniverse.com)

• please delete mine too; from the UI (sketchy, looks like rendered in 1995, nothing as beautiful and lovely crafted piece as your other app) to the gameplay with 'pay for stuff' (as in a zillion other apps) to the UI which is as in the other app quite difficult to point where a building should be even on my 5 inch smartphone (can't you split the hexagon contacting areas in areas instead of using a point so i can tap nearby with my clumsy thumb to build there instead of using a graphite pencil)....

i purchased the other app and could unlock the features and modes, but that can't change my personal frustration if seeing a good game going down. Please delete my account.

• administrators

@walter-ghetoofaust well thanks for your google play review, too :disappointed_relieved:

• I set up my account using my password as my name, which is silly. How do I change my name? Do I have to delete my account? Do I have to create another Gmail email account?

• administrators

@Scott_m3 Best contact our support team via support@catanuniverse.com. We will help you out with everything regarding your account over there.