More shortcut keys, a challenge using Windowed mode

• Hi there,

Thank you for your game. I'm getting a lot of fun out of it. Just two suggestions from me:

1. I have to play Catan Universe using the voice recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking because I have severe RSI. Fortunately Catan Universe has a 'Windowed' mode which allows me to play Catan Universe! So I am very grateful for that. But in Windowed mode in Windows 10 part of the game screen disappears behind the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. It would be great if it was possible to resize the window in Windowed mode because currently the bottom line of the chat window is obscured by the taskbar.

2. As a person reliant on voice dictation to play Catan Universe, is extremely helpful to me to have inputs I can map e.g. space bar, n, enter. It would be amazing if there were more mappable inputs (shortcut keys) e.g. shortcut keys related specifically to trading, the ability to tab through positions on the board before placing a town or road, etc.

Thanks very much

• administrators

@BruceDagger Thanks for your suggestions. We will take a look at it and what we can do about it in the future.

About: 1. Have you tried to run the game in a smaller window? Usually a 1600x1024 window shouldn´t get cut off by the taskbar on a 1920x1080 display.

• Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion. I think you meant changing the resolution to 1600 x ** 900**. I've tried that and it works great so thank you for the suggestion.

Just one quick note, since the latest hot fix it doesn't look like it's possible for me anymore to change my input mappings when I launch the game from Steam. This might be intentional but I can't see where I can change my input mappings now?

Thanks very much

• administrators

@BruceDagger Unfortunaltey we ditched the mapping possiblility for now. But I already forwarded this thread to our developers.

We will see how we can implement the mapping again and in a better way (since it was - up until now- just a default setting by Unity) .

• @Administrator Ok thanks for the update