Cant Gain More Experience after Level 20?

• After reaching level 20, the game is no longer allowing me to gain experience points. @administrators whats up with that?

• I noticed this today too.

• ja ,dann ist erstmal schluß.

• Update: This is a known issue. You cannot level up past 20 at the moment. They are working on it in the upcoming releases.

• @administrators any idea when we will be able to get higher levels?

• The whole levelling system is pointless. It does not add any value to your games. Also you can so easily get to level 20. Why would you even add a feature into your game if it is much better to not have it? Just give everyone 16 scrolls and all the abilities.

A lot of people are saying that this game is free to play mentioning that you can unlock stuff with scrolls. Well, they are wrong. The stuff that IS free to play is actually a demo of the game.

• I have the same doubt ... they answered if there is a level higher than 20? Because I can not see any response.

• They seem to be in complete denial mode. Not giving anything the users want. Can't make the game more fun to play. 100% focused on the mobile platform.

• They said:
    Yes, right now you are not able to level up beyond 20.
    We are into this issue and will provide the next updates and features soon.

• Perhaps if we email support enough they will address this @administrators

• Known Issues ... At the moment the level Cap is 20 as it was in the early access. We will analyse how long it takes the majortiy to level up and if needed we will make more levels availabe.

• @Administrator said:

Known Issues ... At the moment the level Cap is 20 as it was in the early access. We will analyse how long it takes the majortiy to level up and if needed we will make more levels availabe.

Scale it more logarithmical. Level 20 is not really a challenge now. Who is playing regular will reach it in not more than 10 Days.

CETERVM CENSEO LVDVMCATANEM CONSERVANDAM ESSE

• Why even have levels in the first place? They add nothing to the actual gameplay. It's only a measure to lock features away from players.