Dice are not random.

• I've played 6 or 7 games today and I have had about enough. Game after game the dice pick one or two numbers that they repeat endlessly. The numbers change each game, but each game you see the same numbers repeat to a ridiculous degree. 4's and 6's, 5's and 9's, 7's, 8's, 10's. If you have those numbers, great, you will probably win. If you don't you just sit there with your thumb up your back side waiting for any other number to get rolled. It might work the other way, too. I've seen almost no 8's in a game, or no 9's. Fix your dice - which weirdly you can do. In the single player game there is a random dice function. Why is this not your default dice roll?

• There is a Dice setting that actually calculates each roll properly, for some reason it is not the default, the random dice code is obviously horrible.

• The most annoying is the "9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 7" series (9x5 and then 7).
    It is an error reported several months ago and still persists.
    What kind of stochastic can repeat the same 6 numbers so frequently?
    It's absurd!!!

• You know this it bad if @Administrator does not even answer. The problem is really old now and they still have not fixed the problem. Some "randomness fixes" were made but they just can not get it right.